Eva Heljesten has worked with translation and documentation since the mid-1990s, both as an employee and as a freelancer.
Here are examples of projects Heljesten Dokumentation has completed:
- Translation of annual reports – AstraZeneca and others
- Translation of specialty book in language education – Hallgren & Fallgren
- Documentation for user manual and administrative manual for alarm system – Emwitech
- Documentation for user manual and administrative manual for web management system – pharmaceutical company
- Converting a number of medical technical user manuals to Frame Maker – Gyros
- Translation of documents for clinical trials, such as ICF’s, and reports for the pharmaceutical industry as well as patient-oriented documents for the medical and technical-medical industry – Amgen, LiNA and others
- Translation of environmental information – SITA, Nordstream
- Translation of games and multimedia for PS3, Nintendo, PC – Utrax
- Review of car marketing material, layout of packaging materials – Car Analysis
- Review of web material, marketing material, software strings – Dropbox
Before starting her own business Eva Heljesten worked as a Translation Manager at PeopleSoft/Oracle, and was responsible for the translation of business systems such as HR and CRM from English into Swedish.
During her time at Explicon AB she conducted several projects for a number of customers, including:
- IBM/Netscape joint-venture
- Odin Fonder
Eva Heljesten has also completed several assignments for Excosoft AB, Semantix AB, Interverbum, AAC Global, Languagewire and other Swedish and foreign customers.
She has a Marketing Economist degree from RMI Berghs.
Eva has also written a crime novel in Swedish: Den gula giraffen (2014 e-book ISBN 978-91-637-4874-5, 2015 printed version ISBN 978-91-637-4875-2). 2016 Eva created the layout, images and one short story in Swedish: Från ljugarbänken i Täby, ISBN 9789187435768.
We have been working with Eva Heljesten for many years and appreciate the high quality translations we always receive from her. On top of that deliveries are always on time and communication is always professional and kind. We look forward to continuing the good cooperation.